News & Media
Hotron present the revolutionary SSR-3 Combined Technology Sensor
We are proud to announce the launch of the world’s first combination sensor with three rows of infrared safety, the SSR-3.
This innovative energy-saving sensor combines both microwave and infrared technology to create dual technology door activation with monitored safety. Hotron’s unique “door learn” technology brings pedestrian safety to previously unattainable levels.
Available in black or silver finish, we expect unprecedented demand for this groundbreaking sensor.
- Energy efficient, intelligent, unidirectional detection ability
- Unparalleled pedestrian safety with a unique ability to memorise door motion
- Large detection zone ensures timely opening in busy environments
- Easy to install, with no remote control required and instructions printed on the sensor body
- prEN 16005 monitored safety
Hotron present the ClearWave Touchless Automatic Door Activation Switch
We are delighted to announce the launch of our new touchless automatic door activation switch, ClearWave.
This slim, non-touch, microwave technology switch is designed for installations where hygiene is of paramount importance such as healthcare, clean room, food processing and chemical industry applications.
- Adjustable touchless detection range from 10-50cm
- Three faceplate stickers included to suit a variety of installation environments
- Water resistant foam gasket protects the switch from water damage
- Easy to install and remove
- Extremely small, light and attractive
The ClearWave will replace the current ST-ARV switch range with immediate effect. The ST-ARV will be formally discontinued on 29th February 2012
Hotron launches the HR50 Microwave Sensor family
Hotron are delighted to announce the launch of our newest microwave sensors, packed full of industry-leading features and small enough to please the most discerning customer. Available in a choice of black or silver finish, with optional durable weather cover, these sensors are especially designed using Hotron’s industry-leading technology.
The HR50 is available in either a bidirectional (HR50) or unidirectional (HR50-Uni) detection ability model and is packed full of features including:
• Highly adjustable detection field
• Ultra compact : at just 120 x 70 x 41.5mm
• Turtle Mode to detect slow movement
• Two colour options available to suit any door profile
• Increased maximum installation height of 4m
• The HR50-Uni offers interchangeable wide and narrow detection fields in one antenna
• Attractive ergonomic design, with no protruding parts
• High quality and cost effective optional weather cover available in two colours
• Mounting template supplied to facilitate installation
PROTECT YOUR BRAND, USE HOTRON SENSORS
Greetings from Hotron Sensors!
With the extremes of weather conditions currently being experienced around the globe, never has it been more important to install sensors with the highest quality of infrared technology. In most cases, inferior infrared technology and an inability to adapt to changing atmospheric conditions is the primary cause of malfunction for sensors which obviously leads to an increase in expensive return site visits. Trust Hotron, the pioneers of Infrared sensor technology with over 40 years experience to protect your brand and practically eliminate site revisits due to sensor malfunction.
See what some of our customers have had to say!!
"My company is based in southern Finland and we have customers in northern Finland, It is a very expensive exercise to send installers to northern Finland for call back problems hence we need to use the most reliable sensors on the market. I have been using Hotron sensors for 4 years in the harshest of environments without a single malfunction. I cannot risk to use any other brand" (Technical Director of large Automatic Door Company based in Finland)
"Having tried a number of sensor brands, the Hotron brand performed best in our particular conditions of high temperatures, humidity and intense bounce back glare. Our customer base here in the Middle East is geographically quite vast so we have practically eliminated return site visits due to sensor malfunctions to nil. I highly recommend the Hotron brand if you require reliability and customer service" (Director of Operations of Automatic Door Company based in the Middle East)
MAKE SENSOR MALFUNCTIONS A DISTANT MEMORY, TRUST HOTRON IN ALL WEATHER CONDITIONS.
To receive a professional consult from our multilingual account managers, contact us directly on +353 (0)59 914 0345 or email email@example.com
Hotron SSS-1 Upgraded to SSS-3
We have improved the popular Hotron SSS-1 swing door safety sensor and re-named it the SSS-3
What improvements have we made?
- Sleeker and more attractive design
- Removable terminal block that is part of the PCB unit making wiring easier for installers
- Detection distance can be set in increments of 100mm using a simple potentiometer increasing safety through a smaller dead zone
The new HR100-CT super sensor
We have taken active infrared technology to a new level. Our engineers in Tokyo have been hard at work developing the pioneering HR100-CT super sensor and we are excited to announce it’s release to the market.
The HR100-CT is an all infrared combined activation and safety sensor certified by TUV to comply with DIN18650.
It has 2 features unique to Hotron:
- “Door Learn” technology which allows the inner row of safety detection to be focused inside instead of in front of the moving door leaf resulting in excellent pedestrian safety
- Uni-directional ability which saves energy by reducing door hold open time by 20%
The HR100-CT follows the same key design features of all our sensors; in particular ease of installation through clear instructions printed on the sensor body.
We have the HR100-CT in both black and silver in stock now and ready to ship to you as soon as we receive your order (firstname.lastname@example.org)
By Door Type
- Automatic Sliding Door
- Sliding Door Solution DIN18650 Compliant
- Sliding Door Solution Active Infrared Technology
- Sliding Door Solution Microwave Technology
- Curved Sliding Door